The program is open to all. There is no selection or conditions to fulfill. However, like any Columbia Business School program, it is demanding and will require you to invest some time and efforts.
Beyond the designation-we are believers that “You will only get as much as you put in” to the program.
1. New resources and assets are proposed every week.
- Work at your own pace, see the videos as many time as you like.
- Do the quizzes and ask (and answer!) questions in the forum, exchange with peers, teaching assistants and the faculty.
- Engage in live office hours sessions with Columbia faculty in our virtual classroom.
2. Put what you’ve learned in practice with the Case Study, at the end of the course. We do encourage work groups and exchanges between students.
3. At the end of the three program, prepare for the Final Exam.
60 questions that you have to answer in one hour, at a Pearson VUE center of your choice.
Conditions to obtain the certificate are as follows:
- Active participation;
- Minimal grade of 50% on the case study;
- Minimal grade of 60% on the final exam
The final grade is calculated as the weighted average of case studies grades (30%) and final exam grade (70%).